Taking photos with the iPhone is tremendously popular, it is one of the most popular cameras in the world. And wanting to share these photos is also basic. To do this, you may want to convert the photos you have taken into a PDF document, which is universal and can be read by practically any device in the world. You may also be a student and want to transfer that photo of your notes to PDF, or even convert a photo of your ID to PDF.
Fortunately, your iPhone and iPad are capable of converting any photo you have in the gallery into a PDF natively, although you also have many free apps that can help you in this task. We are going to show you all the possibilities.
How to Convert a Photo to PDF from iPhone
To create a PDF of photos on your iPhone or iPad, it is not necessary to download any app, you can convert photos to pdf from the settings of your iPhone completely free. From the iPhone or iPad we can convert a JPG or PNG photo to PDF by following these steps:
- Enter the Photos app and find the image you want to convert to PDF.
- Select the photo you want to convert to PDF, or by touching above on Select the photos you want to convert.
- Tap on the share icon in the bottom left.
- Swipe down and tap Save to Files.
- Select where to save the photo, you can do it On my iPhone / iPad.
- Exit the Photos app and enter the Files app.
- Go to Explore> On my iPhone and locate the photo (s).
- Press and hold on to the photo until a menu appears.
- Tap Create PDF.
- The PDF will be created with the same name as the photo.
Once the PFD of your photo is created, you can share by clicking on it and then on the Share icon. You will have a PDF with your photo easily created from the Files app on your iPhone.
How to convert a photo to PDF with applications
If this method does not convince you, it may not be suitable if we want to convert many photos to PDF, you have the option of downloading a free app to transfer photos to PDF. These are the best:
PDF Reader – create and edit PDF
It is one of the world’s leading mobile PDF solutions optimized for iPhone, iPad, and Mac. It is very easy to use and allows us to create PDF files of different documents.